20130101

Boxing Boxers

Quite depressing yes, i spent my boxing day going out to a restaurant for lunch and thats all instead of shopping and spending $$$. Also because my family does not really celebrate christmas so curse freaking omg &^*( i did not receive gifts this year...... so i thought i would do my own christmas shopping for myself haha. I was planning on shopping tomorrow as it would be less crowded than today (26th, boxing day) but unfortunately i am working tomorrow! for 9 hours?!?!?! tomorrow and the day after.... hopefully i will get paid a decent amount of $$$ even though i am offering to help out at the pharmacy but gosh there was alot of work! I went out to have Pho a Vietnamese noodle soup which was delicious!! I would like to wish a very big and warm Merry Christmas to everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment