20130101

Post Boxing Day Shopping

After working hard, my mummaa brother and I went DFO today (Saturday) to do some shopping, mainly because she wanted to get us comfy light sport shoes to walk all day in next year when we go Europe. Instead I had bought a striped t shirt, 3 singlets, a grey jacket and patent black Doc Martens for school shoes next year!! I also quickly bought my friends birthday present for next Saturday. These photos are not in DFO but we were waiting for my mum so she can buy us lunch and groceries from the Asian Markets!! Today i had bought more than i expected which is always good :DD I am going to Westfield again tomorrow to do some post Boxing Day shopping since i was working /: Happy Boxing day and News Year to everyone! <3 <3 xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment