20130221

7 Deadly Sins of Fashion Tag

1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive/expensive fashion item?Inexpensive item: I dont think i would include any accessories or basics but i would say button downs/t shirts from thrift stores that i wear often!
Expensive item: My auntie from Canada had gifted me a real leather jacket that was $500+ euro? which is $650+ Aud.
Other wise my Cut out spiked black boots that were $200

2. Wrath: What fashion item do you have a love/hate relationship with? What item has been the hardest to get?
 I love my should spiked over sized denim jacket because i spent many hours slaving away studding them, the first few months i felt abit embarrassed wearing them out because they were so 'much' but it has been a while so i am waiting until it gets cold again (its starting to) so i can rock these out more! I had thrifted the denim jacket from my local Vinnies for $7 and bought the spikes from studsandspikes.com for over $20 so.. the proportions still humour me. I dont think i would sell them, its just when you consider the costs and in conjunction my labour put into them no one would buy it!

I recently bought my first (and only in my wardrobe) dress! i find dresses so hard to find. Some dont look nice, plus my body proportions is very strange and abnormal so yeah. i have broad shoulders, small waist and really long torso so is i find a nice dress to fit my waist it would be as long as a tshirt on me!

3. Gluttony: What fashion item do you have the most of? Which item do you wear the most?
I have of button down printed tee shirts now i wear my velvet shorts and floral shorts often as i have so many denim shorts and they arent the most comfortable bottoms! i am also wearing my pleather circle skirt more and more!
4. Sloth: What fashion item do you neglect out of laziness? i am havent been wearing denim jeans for a long time because i need new pairs, and my old pairs i have grown out of?
5. Pride: What fashion item gives you the most self confidence? i love my cutout boots, whenever i go out i get 5 compliments/comments on them and i feel very happy! also... i bought a plain black t shirt to wear to my basketball training and it is very fitting not tight unlike the many oversized t shirts i have bought and it shows off my figure! i also like my spiked denim jacket and my back pleather skirts as it fits my waist and shows it off!
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? If they are confident, funny, talkative, most definitely TALLER THAN ME. so 180cm and plus, sport guys are hot.
7. Envy: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Things that i wouldnt get for myself but would love for someone else to purchase for me would be Unif stuff - Black and gold hellraisers, the axl shorts are so heavenly, i can not choose between the three colours - black leather, leopard or red velvet!  i want them alll!!! I would also love a really beautiful bottled perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment