20130607

Recent Favourite Polyvores/ Update



Hi Hi! Just a little update of everything really, its been over a month after i came home from Europe (I am back in Australia now, if you didn't notice). I am finally up to date with everything (friends, tv shows, homework, studying for 1/2 yearly exams) which is good. I have not been doing much except studying. I went out to the city last Sunday with friends, mainly to go shopping and have Pepper Lunch and we ended up watching The Great Gatsby which was coolbeans. Did only some shopping. Purchased a new school bag and a beanie and some sunglasses (the couple i have at home are so boring and i broke my rainbow/transparent ones). I want so many things really since i did not end up shopping alot at all in Europe. Tomorrow i am heading out with my family to a major Westfields. I plan to look for some funky reading glasses (preferably these clear, cat eye frames i saw on Isabelle Cornish, look below), a new warm scarf, high waisted black skinny jeans, black boots( i kind of have an idea) and other shoes.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment