20130628

Recent photos





Outfit:
Beanie: Dad's
Jacket: Bomber jacket from Dangerfield
Shirt: Magma from London
Shorts: just your average sport shorts
Shoes: Doc Martens

1. Colourful outfit to go watch my little brother play with basketball game
2.Purchases from the previous city outing. I bought the bag at an absolutely great bargain from General Pants and is now my new school bag!!! (my friends call me a flamingo when i wear it)
3.I bought a bundle of small rings to fulfil my jewellry hunger at the moment
4.New crazy socks!!! Yay!! the new blue ones are qutie inappropriate but the other options were pills and cigarettes so these seem like an innocent angel from heaven compared to the others
5.I love cooking (just small snacks and desert and breakfast) this consisted of berry yoghurt with sliced bananas, a handful of raw oats and a homemade berry compote.
6. My amazing boost juice like berry smoothie! I blend honey, ice, milk, water, so many berries, berry yoghurt and sliced bananas to top.
7.My first Oyster mag!!! I loe the online website and when i got this i was so excited but .... i reckon the magazine is not that worth it! I'll just stick to my beloved RUSSH and Vogue mag
7. Lol haha, i swear to god one of the most annoying disadvantages of being tall is facing horribly short sinks! This was almost as low as my knee ):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment