20131113

Winx


Sorry for not posting for almost a month, these past few weeks have been full on with alot happening and surprisingly school exams were a very minor part in all that happened! This weekend i went out twice (thats alot for me) with my cousin and her boyfriend! On saturday i woke up and with nothing to do i decided to make breakfast but more fancy than usual. The mixed berry porridge that i made was usual but i put it into a jar and put some toppings on it which made a large difference! Then i headed off to Glebe Markets. I spent a very rushed 40 minutes shopping where i kinda went crazy, result of studying my ass off non stop for exams which are over now (woop woooop)! I bought 7 items in 40 minutes haha! I bought jewellery and some clothing. I was too busy to take any photos of my outfit or market stuff sorry! Afterwards we went to San Churros.

I had some nachos for lunch at one of the Glebe market stalls which i realllly dont recommend! Approx an hour after eating it i was walking around Capitol Square where i had the worst food poisoning in my life, I had a horrible stomache, chest pains, blurry vision, muffled hearing, i couldnt even walk properly! When all the bad food left my body i had a rest and luckily it was all over.

 Had a quick day out the next day, had breakfast at Cafe Ism with some family, whilst waiting for the food to come i dragged my brother to take a few photos for me! (I actually bought the top the day before at Glebe and i wanted to wear it straight away!) Afterwards since we were in town, we decided to get some pastries to go, I went to Black Star bakery for the first time to try out their well known watermelon cake! We also ordered a bread and butter pudding and a custard tart. But on the way home i let the box slip a tiny bit where no damade was done but when we arrived back home to get out of the car  i dropped the box and it was ruinedddd hahaha! So i couldnt take any photos of all the pastries ): But luckily i took some while waiting in line at the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment